AMWAY HOME™ L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner is India's only truly Multipurpose cleaner.
This powerful and versatile multipurpose cleaner gets every washable surface beautifully clean and streak-free without rinsing.
Amway HomeTM L.O.C.TM Multi-Purpose Cleaner is now powered with BIOQUEST FORMULATM technology that delivers great performance, makes it safe for you and your family along with being sensitive to the environment.
Powerful and versatile surface cleaner that gets every washable surface effectively clean. Contains natural cleaning ingredientsBenefits
1. Powerful cleaner that effectively cleans dirt and grime build-up.
2. No dulling, no rinsing, no streaks even on glass. This multipurpose formula works on almost every job from little clean-ups to major messes.
3. Never leaves behind any harmful residue.
4. Contains natural, renewable cleaning agents from sources like coconut oil that are safe for you & your family while being kind to the environment .
5. Versatile- concentrated multi-purpose cleaner-safe for use on all washable surfaces like Floors, Sinks, worktops, Moulded Plastic furniture, Appliances, Painted Washable walls, Washable fabric, Utensils, Laundry, etc….
6. Value for money 500 ml = 83.5 litres of Cleaning Solution 1 litre = 167 litres of Cleaning Solution, for cleaning hard surfaces.
7. Safe and gentle for everyday use. It has a neutral pH formula with mild surfactant system that make it safe for use on all washable surfaces.
8. Natural & gentle to hands - contains natural cleaning Ingredients derived from plants & minerals including coconut/palm oil & salts, that make it a safe choice throughout the home.
1. HARD SURFACES: Floors Woodwork, Walls, Appliances, Worktops. Use 1 ½ capfuls (30 ml) in 5 Litres of hot water. Rinse well.
2. STAIN REMOVAL: Apply full strength before washing to remove ink, chocolate, lipstick, shoe polish or grease from washable colorfast materials. Rinse well.
3. WASHING DELICATE FABRICS: Test for colorfastness. Use 1½- 2 capfuls(30-40ml) in 5 Litres of warm water. Rinse in warm water.
4. WASHING DISHES AND UTENSILS: 1/4 capful (5 ml) in 5 Litres of hot water. Wash, rinse and drain. Hand Washing: Use full strength. Wash and rinse off well.
5. HAND WASHING: Apply full strength. Wash & rinse off well.
A) Bioquest Formula™. These unique formulas contain active ingredients derived from natural sources including coconuts, citrus and minerals.
Only Amway Home products that qualify will have the Bioquest Formula logo on the front label. It signifies--
1) This Bioquest Formula product delivers powerful cleaning performance and is concentrated, biodegradable and dermatologist tested.
2) Bioquest Formula products deliver powerful cleaning performance and are environmentally sensitive.
B) Amway is working with the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in a partnership that will allow Amway Home products to display their Design for the Environment (DfE) logo on the package.
1. This DfE logo signifies that the formula for this product contains ingredients with more positive health and environmental characteristics than conventional cleaners.
2. The DfE has created this logo to allow customers to quickly identify and choose products that are designed using safer chemistry.
3. People using DfE-labeled products are protecting their families and helping to protect the environment.
4. DfE only allows use of its label on products that meet high standards for performance.
5. A DfE partnership is granted by the United States Environmental Protection Agency, which is an agency of the federal government of the United States charged with protecting human health and the environment.
C) Amway has met all the entrance requirements and been recommended for recognition in the International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products (AISE) Charter for Sustainable Cleaning.
1. As a participant in the Charter, Amway voluntarily commits to follow industry initiatives for continual improvement in sustainability.
2. Each phase of a product life cycle — raw material selection, chemical safety and advice to consumers on how best to safely use the products — is assessed, reviewed and externally verified.
3. The goal is continual improvement in sustainability for the cleaning industry.
4. Amway has invested heavily in research and development to ensure that our Amway Home products are as green as possible while maintaining high cleaning performance.
To Show how L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner can remove an “impossible” stain such as black shoe polish from hands while also showing how L.O.C. Multi-Purpose cleans up after itself by removing the resulting polish stains from the handkerchief as well.
1. Smear a small amount of shoe polish onto the back of one of your hands.
2. Pour a few drops (less than a capful) of L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner onto the soiled hand. Rub the liquid carefully to dispense it over the entire stained area.
3. Wipe your hand thoroughly with a clean handkerchief. All the polish will come off your hand, leaving the handkerchief a mess.
4. Dip the handkerchief into the bowl of warm water. Agitate the handkerchief thoroughly for about one minute.
5. Lift the handkerchief from the water. Wring out the excess water and spread the handkerchief out.
Result:Both your hands and the handkerchief are completely clean, demonstrating the amazing stain-removing ability of L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner.