Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream - 125 grams
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has a water repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants coming into contact with the skin. In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft. Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream can also be used for other skin conditions that require a soothing, protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Apply a thin layer with suitable covering where necessary.
- Hypoallergenic lanolin, to help provide emollient properties
- Zinc oxide is an astringent which reduces the loss of tissue fluid
- Benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinnamate are amongst the ingredients of Peru Balsam, recognised for its healing properties
- Benzyl alcohol acts as a disinfectant or antibacterial agent and is responsible for protection against common bacterial contaminants
- Brand - Sudocrem
- Type - Antiseptic Healing Cream
- Quantity - 125 grams
Zinc oxide Ph .Eur. 15.25 %, Benzyl Alcohol B.P. 0.39 %, Benzyl Benzoate B.P. 1.01%, Benzyl Cinnamate 0.15%, Lanoline(Hypo Allergenic) 4%(W/W).Also contains: Purified Water, Liquid Paraffin, Paraffin wax, Beeswax, Microcrystalline wax, Sodium Benzoate, Linalyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lavender fragrance.
Direction Of Use
Apply a thin layer as required. If symptoms persist or if accidently swallowed seek medical help. Do not use if hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the eyes, nose and mouth.
Care & Warning
For External Use Only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.