Sebamed Baby Lip Balm Repair Chapstick Recovery Medicated Stick Toddlers Care Shea Butter Sensitive Dry Lips Jojoba Oil Vaselin Therapy Moisturizing Dryness, 4.8g
- Caprylic/capric/succinic triglyceride, cera alba, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ricinus communis seed oil, butyrospermum parkii butter, c12-15 alkyl benzoate
- Tocopheryl acetate, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, glyceryl ricinoleate, parfum
- Every sebamed product is meticulously formulated to a ph balance of exactly 5. 5 - Precisely the ph of healthy skin
- This is essential in maintaining your skin's natural hydrolipid barrier against environmental stress
- Any other ph level, such as found in soap may leave your skin open to break-down and deterioration
- Discover what 150 clinical studies have already shown -- ph 5. 5 Is vital for healthy skin. All sebamed products are only made in germany to ensure the same superior quality across the world
The skin of the lips is extremely thin and has no sebaceous glands. Therefore, it must be specially cared for and protected against harmful environmental influences. For babies there is the additional burden of a flow of saliva for the lips and area surrounding the mouth. Baby lip balm has a balanced formula with mild, rich oils such as jojoba oil and shea butter. This allows even the most sensitive lips to remain smooth and protected from drying and cracking. Vitamin e is an essential substance with antioxidant activity, offering optimal protection against free radicals from the environment and resulting damage. In addition, the thin skin of the lips is kept moist by vitamin e. Natural waxes protect baby's sensitive lips from wind and cold. 1) Mild lip care with a rich lipid complex for protection against dryness2) natural jojoba oil and shea butter make rough, dry baby / children lips supple 3) vitamin e provides the thin skin with moisture 4) beeswax protects sensitive baby lips even in the cold 5) prevents skin irritation from saliva.